A dairy-free delicious treat filled with healthy ingredients that are good sources of Vitamin E, antioxidants, healthy fats, and anti-inflammatory properties. This Pomegranate Smoothie is perfect for a post-workout pick-me-up or a tasty frozen snack.
This blissfully delicious smoothie is crammed with healthy ingredients with a bold flavor. Healthy fats like avocado and grapeseed oil will keep you full and the fruit mixed with ginger adds an amazing taste.
Ingredients in Pomegranate Smoothie
- Non-Dairy Milk
- Pomegranate Juice
- Grapeseed Oil
Can this smoothie be made into a smoothie bowl?
Yes! In order to make it into a smoothie bowl cut the milk down to 1/2 cup and increase the ice cube amount to 3/4 cup. It’s always good to use a high-powered blender when making a super thick smoothie bowl too. They tend to blend the ingredients easier.
More Tasty Smoothie Recipes
- Chefs Knife
- 1 cup Almond Milk or other dairy-free milk alternative
- 1/4 Avocado
- 1/3 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1/4 cup Frozen Mango
- 3 tablespoons Pomegranate Juice
- 1 teaspoon Grapeseed Oil
- 1/2 inch Fresh Ginger peeled
- 1/2 cup Ice Cubes
- Place all the ingredients in a strong blender and blend on the liquify or a high setting until the mixture is thick and smooth.
- Pour the smoothie mixture into a tall glass and if desired sprinkle any additional toppings on top.