Savor each sip of this Sparkling Rosemary Paloma as breezy summer nights make way for crisp fall mornings. A slight twist on the classic Paloma cocktail, this citrusy mixed beverage has a sweet bubbly base and leaves a peppery woody finish.
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 sprig Fresh Rosemary
- 2 tablespoons Hot Water
- 2 tablespoons Coarse Salt
- 1 Grapefruit Wedge
- 1/4 cup Fresh Grapefruit Juice
- 1 tablespoons Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon Rosemary Syrup
- 1/4 cup Tequila or mescal
- 1/4 cup Club Soda
ROSEMARY SYRUP INSTRUCTIONS
- Pour the salt onto a flat plate and rub half of a glass with the grapefruit wedge. Dredge the side of the glass with the grapefruit into the salt.
- Combine the grapefruit juice, lime juice, and rosemary syrup in the prepared glass and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Mix the tequila in and add ice.
- Top the beverage with a splash of club soda and garnish with the grapefruit wedge and a sprig of rosemary.
- Add the sugar and rosemary to a small mixing bowl and pour the hot (steaming) water over and mix continuously until the sugar is dissolved.