Subtly sweet with hints of juicy strawberries and delicious zucchini make up the soft flavors of this Strawberry Zucchini Quick Bread.
Strawberry Zucchini Quick Bread
This Strawberry Zucchini Bread is a subtly flavored bread and low on the sweet side so it will pair well with most meals. It will work for an appetizer or a side dish, which you could easily whip up a flavored butter to spread on top.
This easy quick bread is a combination of strawberry bread and zucchini quick bread. The end result is surprisingly delicious.
Ingredients in Strawberry Zucchini Bread
- Coconut Oil
- Baking Soda
- Vanilla Extract
- Ground Cinnamon
Consider Trying These Quick Bread:
- Double Chocolate Banana Bread
- Cinnamon Apple Bread
- Olive Oil and Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
- Vegan Banana Bread
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 cup Strawberries mashed
- 1/2 cup Zucchini peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1¾ cup Flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease 3 mini loaf baking tins or one 9×5-inch loaf pan. I used Coconut Oil to grease mine.
- Next in a large bowl, combine the Honey and Coconut Oil and mix with a whisk. Add in the Eggs and Vanilla and beat well until just combined. Pour the Strawberries and Zucchini into the bowl and continue to mix until combined.
- In a separate small bowl mix together the Baking Soda, Salt, Cinnamon, and Whole Wheat Flour.
- Add in half the milk and half the dry ingredients and mix, then add in the last of the milk and dry ingredients and mix again. Divide the batter evenly between the pans and gently shake to even. Top with the Pumpkin Seeds.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean. Let cool on a wire rack after removing from the oven.