Instant Pot Sticky Noodles
Crunchy vegetables with a sweet and savory gooey brown sugar and soy sauce mixed together in brown rice noodles. A hint of spice from the red chili paste and some chicken added in for protein makes this one delicious meal.
Servings: 4 Servings
- 8 ounces Brown Rice Noodles
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Red Chili Paste
- 1 tablespoon Oil I suggest Peanut Oil
- 2 cups Water
- 1 lb Boneless, Skinless, Chicken Breast cut into small cubes
- 1 Red Bell Pepper seeded, sliced thin
- 1 cup Sugar Snap Peas
- 2 teaspoons Sesame Seeds
- 3 Green Onions
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Peanuts
Place all the ingredients (except for the garnishes) into the Instant Pot, making sure to break the noodles and place on top. Set to "MANUAL" and set cook time for 3 minutes. Allow 10 minutes for the steam to release. Toss the ingredients to mix.
Garnish with desired toppings.
Serving: 2cups | Calories: 464kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 1775mg | Potassium: 670mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 1322IU | Vitamin C: 56mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 2mg