As you sip this rich and creamy cocktail you can debate over whether it's similar to a spiked pumpkin spice latte or pumpkin pie in a glass. This Pumpkin Martini is made with real pumpkin puree, sweetened with maple syrup, spiced with pumpkin pie spice, and spiked with vodka and rum for one indulgent cocktail.
Servings: 2 Servings
- 3 ounces Vodka
- 1½ ounce Dark Rum
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 3/4 cup Heavy Cream divided
- 3 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment or in a medium-sized bowl using an immersion blender beat 1/2 cup of the heavy cream until stiff peaks begin to form.
Add the sugar and mix in until just combined.
Place two scoops of the whipped topping onto a small baking sheet or cutting board and place it in the freezer for about 5 to 10 minutes to flash freeze it.
Add some ice to a cocktail shaker and pour the vodka, rum, pumpkin puree, remaining 1/4 cup of heavy cream, maple syrup, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice on top.
Shake vigorously for about 20 seconds and then strain into 2 martini glasses.
Place the whipped topping on top of each glass and sprinkle with some cinnamon or additional pumpkin pie spice.
- When shaking this cocktail you'll want to shake it vigorously. If your arms start to hurt just a tad during the shaking process you're doing it right.
- In this recipe, I show you how to prepare a homemade whipped topping that is this flash-frozen to go on top of the martini. You don't have to make your own and can use your preference for whipped topping.
- Place your martini glasses in the freezer to chill them before you strain the mixture into each glass.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 577kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 122mg | Sodium: 39mg | Potassium: 203mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 6079IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 101mg | Iron: 1mg