Strawberry Jello Fluff Salad
Light and fluffy Strawberry Jello Fluff Salad is a backyard barbecue dream. With hints of strawberry Jello and vanilla pudding mixed together with Cool Whip, you'll be in a state of bliss with every bite.
Servings: 12 Servings
- 4.6 ounces Cook and Serve Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 6 ounces Strawberry Jello Package
- 3 cups Water
- 16 ounces Cool Whip thawed
- 10 ounces Mini Marshmallows
- 2 cups Strawberries
Whisk the vanilla pudding mix, strawberry jello mix, and water together in a medium saucepan and place over medium heat, and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and pour it into a large mixing bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
Place the mixture into the refrigerator to chill and firm up for 4 to 6 or overnight.
After the mixture thickens use a handheld mixer to beat it until creamy.
Use a rubber spatula to fold in the Cool Whip, marshmallows, and strawberries.
- Many fluff salad recipes have crushed pineapple, which you can easily add to this recipe. Mix it in when the strawberries are folded in.
- Short on time? If you're short on time you can put the mixture in the freezer to cut the chill time in half.
- Don't use instant pudding for this recipe. You want to get the cook and serve kind which is cooked with the jello in water and then brought to a soft boil. Instant pudding won't work in this initial step.
- Just before you plan on serving this fluff salad, give it a good stir to toss the ingredients together. Some liquid at the bottom after it firms is okay (this happens when the fresh strawberries are mixed in). Just stir it back together.
- Don't make this recipe too far in advance though. The day before you plan on serving it is best.
- To use homemade whipped cream. Mix it into the salad instead of using the Cool Whip. It will work, but the salad will not set up and firm like it will if you use Cool Whip. The salad will also be a bit runny, which may not be as appealing.
Serving: 1Serving | Calories: 234kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 184mg | Potassium: 82mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 42g | Vitamin A: 69IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 1mg