Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
This light and fluffy Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip is a decadent dessert dip perfect for fall snacking and entertaining. Made with cream cheese, whipped cream, and all the pumpkin pie spices you love, this dip can be made in less than 30 minutes.
Servings: 10 servings
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese softened
- 8 ounces Cool Whip thawed
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1½ cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or using a large mixing bowl and a handheld mixer beat the cream cheese and Cool Whip on a low speed until smooth.
Add the pumpkin puree, powdered sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract and mix until just smooth.
You can serve this dip immediately or chill in the fridge for 20 minutes to let it firm up and cool down a bit.
- The nutrition information does not include any cookies or crackers you decide to serve this dip with.
- To prepare this dip you will need a handheld mixer or a stand mixer. The electric mixers work better than trying to beat the ingredients together by hand.
- For an extra smooth dip without any lumps from the cream cheese or powdered sugar mix the powdered sugar into the pumpkin puree first.
- This is an extra step, but I suggest sifting the powdered sugar before you mix it in. This will remove any crumbled bits of powdered sugar that could leave lumps after it's mixed into the dip.
- For a firmer dip leave the dip in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes prior to when you plan on serving it.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 193kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 91mg | Potassium: 111mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 4159IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 1mg