Last Updated on
This slightly sweet and chilled berry dessert has a smooth rich cheesecake layer with a packed buttery graham cracker crust. Best of all, there’s no baking required for these No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bars.
If you love this delicious no-bake strawberry recipe then be sure to also try this Strawberry Pretzel Salad.
Easy No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
No-bake recipes are perfect for those warmer spring days that slide into the steamy summer, when turning on an oven, even if to bake is frowned upon. Perhaps though you just need a simple recipe or are just learning your ways around the kitchen. This delicious and easy no bake strawberry cheesecake recipe is for you.
This blissful dessert has a velvety smooth cheesecake layer mixed with fresh strawberries and cool whip all held together with a buttery graham cracker crust. These No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bars are easy to prepare and just as the name suggests there’s no baking involved.
How to Make No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
Time needed: 4 hours and 30 minutes.
Just as the recipe suggests this simple recipe doesn’t require any baking and can be prepared in a few simple steps. Below are the directions for preparing this delicious strawberry dessert.
- Prepare the Crust
In a small mixing bowl stir the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter together until fully combined.
- Chill the Crust
Place two pieces of parchment paper in a 9×9 baking dish or pan with a slight overhang on each edge. Firmly press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the pan in an even layer. Place in the refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes to firm.
- Cheesecake Filling
Place the cream cheese, strawberries, sugar, and vanilla into a blender. Blend until smooth. In necessary while blending, stop and use a spatula to scoop down the sides of the blender and stir the ingredients.
- Fold in Whipped Cream
Pour the cheesecake mixture into a large bowl and fold half of the cool whip in using a rubber spatula. Repeat with the remaining cool whip.
Pour the mixture over the chilled graham cracker crust and smooth with a spatula. Place back into the freezer to firm for 4 hours.
- Slice and Serve
Use the parchment overhang to remove from the pan and let sit for 15 to 20 minutes at room temperature before slicing. Run a knife under hot water to heat before slicing into bars. Top each bar with additional sliced strawberries.
How to Store these Strawberry No Bake Cheesecake Bars
Keep these bars stored in a freezer-safe storage container or wrapped in plastic wrap and then covered in aluminum foil. Before serving them let them thas in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. These bars will last for up to two months if kept frozen in the freezer.
Tips For Serving
- Let the frozen mix thaw slightly before slicing it into bars.
- When cutting the cheesecake into bars run the knife under hot water to heat it up. This makes cutting through the slightly frozen mixture easier.
- Before serving let the bars thaw slightly so they’re not completely frozen. You can place them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.
- Use the leftover Cool Whip as a garnish for each bar when serving.
Other Flavor Options
- Mixed Berry No Bake Cheesecake Bars: Use a mixture of raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, and strawberries for a mixed berry flavor.
- Raspberry No Bake Cheesecake Bars: Instead of using strawberries, use raspberries for a different berry flavor.
- Chocolate Crust Instead of Graham Cracker: Swap out the graham crackers for chocolate graham crackers or use Oreo crumbs.
- Cover in Strawberry Glaze: Combine 1 1/2 cups sliced and hulled strawberries, 1/3 cup sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Mash some of the berries and cook for 15 minutes. Let cool before drizzling on top of the bars.
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter melted
Strawberry Cheesecake Filling
- 2 8-ounce Cream Cheese room temperature
- 1½ cups Strawberries sliced and hulled
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup Strawberries sliced
Graham Cracker Crust
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper making sure to leave a 2-inch overhang on all sides (for easy removal).
- In a medium-sized bowl stir the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter together until fully mixed and crumbly. Press the mixture into the prepared baking pan and refrigerate for 20 minutes to firm.
Strawberry Cheesecake Filling
- Place the cream cheese, strawberries, sugar, and vanilla into a blender and begin blending at a slow speed. Pulse the ingredients if necessary to get them to move around. Increase the speed to fully combine the mixture into a smooth consistency.
- Place the mixture into a large bowl. Scoop half of the cool whip into the strawberry mixture and using a spatula fold it in gently. Repeat with the remaining cool whip.
- Pour the strawberry mixture over the prepared and chilled graham cracker crust and smooth the top with the spatula.
- Place the pan into the freezer to chill and firm for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve or eat the cheesecake remove the pan from the freezer and let sit for 30 minutes before slicing. Use the parchment overhang to remove the cheesecake from the pan. Run a sharp knife under hot water before slicing into squares. Top with some additional cool whip and sliced strawberries.