Hi, my name is Aimee and I’m an Oyster Cracker-aholic (it’s a real thing, you’ll see). These are oyster crackers, ranch seasoned oyster crackers to be more specific, and they need to appear at your next dinner party, or Netflix marathon, or in any scenario where you can just basically inhale them, even better if sweatpants are involved.
Now this is not a new recipe and I can hardly claim it for my own (my mom tends to make about 2 gallons of this stuff at holidays), but it’s one of those that you share with your good friends.
The kind of friends that come to your house and are like “Oh my, these are amazing I need the recipe,” and then you give it to them. So this is me giving you, my friend, this recipe.
Let me break it down for you:
Oyster Crackers + Ranch Dressing Packet + Oil + Dill + Lemon Pepper = cracked out crackers
They’re crunchy, they’re tangy, they’re salt infused with dill overtones and they’re going to make your next appetizer moment meaningful. We all want the meaning to life and these just might be it, kidding, sort of…
That’s all there is, there’s nothing more to say except you’re going to love these addicting little pieces of heaven. Homework assignment: go make some!!
- 16 ounces Oyster Crackers
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2½ tablespoons Dill
- 1 ounce Ranch Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 teaspoon Lemon Pepper
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Pour the Oyster Crackers into a gallon-sized Ziplock bag and add the Ranch mixture. Seal and toss until well coated.
- Spread the crackers out on a large rimmed baking sheet and toast for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown.