This Halloween Bark Recipe is deliciously addicting, with a vanilla-flavored bark and graham cracker crust. Spooky eyes and Halloween sprinkles make this a fun family treat.
Crisp evening nights and cozying up to watch scary movies with my family wouldn’t be complete without a treat. One treat we can never grow tired of is candy bark. The variations for this seasonal confection are endless, and this version with a graham cracker crust and vanilla candy-coated top layer are divine.
How to Make Bark
Next to purchasing a bag of candy and opening it, this is one of the easiest Halloween treats to make.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and layer the graham crackers on top.
- In a microwave-safe bowl melt, the candy melts 30-seconds at a time, until they stir together smoothly. Pour over the graham crackers.
- Sprinkle the vanilla candy melt layer with sprinkles or desired treats.
Other Halloween Bark Combinations
No two barks need to be alike and therefore you can create any kind of combination you prefer. Below are a few suggestions on how to change up this recipe.
- Candy Melts: Use black, purple, green, or orange candy melts to add more color variation.
- Add-ins: candy corn, pretzels, Oreo cookies, or M&M’s.
- Base: you can remove the graham cracker base completely or swap it out for some saltines, or even a cereal such as Chex.
Even More, Halloween Treats to Make
Halloween Boo Bark
- 10 Graham Crackers
- 32 ounces Vanilla Candy Melts 2 16-ounce bags
- 2 tablespoons Halloween Sprinkles
- 1 tablespoon Candy Eyeballs
- Cover a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and layer with the graham crackers, making sure to fill in any large spaces.
- Place the candy melts, one bag at a time, in a microwave-safe bowl and melt in 30-second intervals, stirring after every 30 seconds. Pour the melted candy on top of the graham crackers and use a spatula to smooth and spread out.
- Working quickly spread the sprinkles on top of the melted candy and top with the candy eyeballs. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes to let cool and firm. Once cooled bread apart with hands.