Jack Daniel’s Fudge Pie is a velvety smooth whiskey-infused pie with a graham cracker crust. Each bite has a subtle liqueur taste melted together with a dense chocolate flavor.
This post has been updated from its original version posted on February 8, 2015.
Jack Daniel’s Fudge Pie
This silky smooth pie with a dense fudge filling is simple to prepare and a unique dessert addition to any meal. If you ever plan on visiting Jack Daniel’s Distillery in Lynchburg, TN then I suggest you make a reservation at Miss Bobo’s.
While you’re dining on delectable southern dishes, make sure to finish your meal with some fudge pie.
How to Make Graham Cracker Crust
Below are simple guidelines to make the easiest pie crust ever, which is the graham cracker crust. For more detailed information take a look at this basic graham cracker crust recipe.
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs and sugar together and then blend in the softened or melted butter until evenly combined.
- Press the crumb mixture into a pie dish evenly covering the bottom and sides.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350℉ and then let cool.
How to Freeze Fudge Pie
This pie is a wonderful and unique pie complement to your Thanksgiving table and can be made ahead of time. You can freeze a baked pie up to 3 months in advance, tightly wrapped in a couple of layers of plastic wrap or aluminum foil.
Thaw overnight in the refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature before serving.
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1½ cups Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 2 large Eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup Evaporated Milk
- 1 tablespoons Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1½ cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup Butter softened
Graham Cracker Crust
- Preheat the oven to 350℉.
- In a large bowl mix the graham cracker crumbs and sugar together. Stir in the butter completely. Using your hands press the mixture into a pie dish and spread evenly around the bottom and edges.
- Bake for 10 minutes and let cool before adding pie filling.
Fudge Pie Filling
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat and stir in the sugar and cocoa powder. Remove from heat and stir in the eggs, evaporated milk, and Jack Daniel's.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pie crust and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until center is firm. Let cool completely before serving.