Toasting the season with a creamy eggnog beverage is a festive way to celebrate the holidays. This delicious White Christmas Cocktail made with eggnog, vodka, and amaretto is a sweet and merry martini with notes of almond.
For an extra festive drink try making this cocktail using this Homemade Eggnog.
White Christmas Cocktail
Every year during this season my calendar is decked with festive holiday parties and spending time with friends new and old.
Just last night my husband and I gathered at a friend’s house for their annual oyster roast and the evening was rich with conversation and delicious food. There are always martinis and more oysters than you can imagine.
These moments shared with friends and family are part of what makes the season so merry. Indulging in holiday treats and sipping festive drinks like this White Christmas Cocktail only adds to the merriment.
Made with eggnog, vodka, and amaretto this martini is sweet with notes of almond.
How to Make an Eggnog Martini
This creamy eggnog White Christmas Cocktail is made with almond-flavored amaretto is easy to prepare and perfect for serving to guests during the holiday season.
- Chill. Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice.
- Shake. Add the vodka, eggnog, and amaretto to the shaker and shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Strain the mixture into a martini glass.
- Garnish. Grate fresh nutmeg on top of the cocktail or serve with a cinnamon stick.
Can You Use Homemade Eggnog?
Yes. I highly recommend using homemade eggnog for your martini, however, store-bought will work just as well.
Can You Make this White Christmas Cocktail Ahead?
No. This cocktail is best served immediately after shaking the ingredients and straining them into the glass.
More Holiday Recipe Favorites
- Classic Ambrosia Salad
- Gingerbread Waffles
- Orange Pistachio Snowball Cookies
- Layered Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
White Christmas Cocktail (Eggnog Martini)
- 1 ounce Vodka
- 2 ounces Eggnog
- 1 ounce Amaretto
- 1/8 teaspoon Grated Fresh Nutmeg
- Fill half of a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the vodka, eggnog, and amaretto to the shaker and shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Strain the mixture into a martini glass.
- Grate fresh nutmeg on top of the cocktail.